One of the leading manufacturers of audio headsets and electronic devices, Sony has recently launched its new series of Bluetooth headphone as Sony MDR-ZX770BT in 2015. The recently launched headphone of Sony forms the core of Sony’s midrange headphone devices. Sony targets those customers who can’t afford much expensive headphone like Beats Studio Wireless but prefer high-quality wireless headphone. With so many Wireless headphones around the market, the exclusive features of Sony headphone with affordable price have made it popular among its kind.
- Made from hard plastic
- Available in different shades and colors
- Inner cups are made up of black faux leather which is soft and supple in touch
- Speakers used are dynamic and closed
- Over the ear headphone
- This headphone support different formats like AAC, aptX and SBC codec support
- Light weight product from Sony
- Sony MDR-ZX770BT comes with a USB cable for charging and a 47-inch audio cord
- Bluetooth audio streaming with AAC and aptX support, Convenient One-touch pairing with NFC, Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calling
- Rechargeable battery for up to 17hrs music playback, 40mm drivers for wide frequency response, Beat Response Control for tight bass/transient response
The headphone is built using hard plastic which looks simple, smooth and impressive. Considering the comfort level, the earpads and headband is cushioned with soft leather to give comfortable fit.The headband is supported with stainless steel slider for adjustments. The oval shaped earpads fit around the ear perfectly that produce excellent sound with no noise from outside.
Sony MDR-ZX770BT headphone available in black and blue color combination.
- Enabled with three different levels of sound quality
- Delivers balanced and clean audio quality
- Embedded with lithium-ion battery which lasts for 17 hours of continuous use
- Battery life could be extended up to 19 hours with disabled AINC
- Gets fully charged in just 2.5 hours
The Dynamic 1.57 in neodymium drivers deliver crisp and rhythmic bass with a high sensitivity of 98 dB/mW.
- Wide Bluetooth range, up to 130 feet
- Powerful 40mm driver unit
- Use of Sony’s AINC technology to reduce noise cancellation
- Built-in microphone to receive calls
- One touch pairing capability
- Offered with NFC Easy Connect app based on Android or iOS platform
- Sony MDR-ZX770BT is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0
This product has a unique and extended range of Bluetooth that can be extended up to 130 feet. So pair your phone, tablet, music systems or any compatible device to listen favourite music at any time. AINC technology has been embedded in this product that will automatically reduce the unwanted noise . Users can easily connect their phone to this device with the help of one touch NFC connect app.
- Convenient 4-way usage w/Bluetooth & noise cancelling, Bluetooth audio streaming with AAC and aptX support, Convenient One-touch pairing with NFC, Digital Noise Canceling reduces ambient noise
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calling, Rechargeable battery for up to 13hrs music, Passive mode for normal operation without battery usage
Some of its cons required to be justified
As Sony has incorporated numerous features in this single product that too with affordable price, so there are some loopholes left over. The users are facing some problem while making calls with this device. It seems that the callers sound is muffled and he is talking from a distant place. And also bass quality needs to be improved.
Sony MDR-ZX770BT is an impressive wireless headphone with fairly affordable price. With its simple design and features Sony delivers a good quality sound. For some people the design should have been much improved and some lags needs to overcome. Overall a quality product for the users to listen favourite music and enjoy.
Photo by danielchownet